Tuesday, December 21, 2010

My Upbeat Life

I realized that i am never on here.. But i thought i would get on and talk about some things that i have been latley doing. I have been really busy with school and i am even taking an extra class at school. The stress has been major. But i cant complain. I can honestly say that i have changed so much the passed year. Things have changed drastically in my life. I have lost many friends, family, my dad, and i think that even though they dont agree with me, or chosen to live with my mom, i pray for them every night because i am so greatful that i can learn from my mistakes as well as others. They dont understand that i have actually been growing up. I think they still see me as a young child.

I just want to tell Amber and Spencer that i am soo Greatful to have them in my life. I feel like i can talk to them about anything that is bothering me. Amber is my sister and she is my best friend! I cried for a week straight when i first came to her house and she comforted me and helped me remember that i can have my own oppinion and not live off any others. SPence has done more than anyone in my family with the help he has givin my mom. I love him so much. I am also greatful for my mom and my step dad glenn. They have taken me in. The finance troubles that they have gone through because of my step dads ilness and yet the love is so strong. The whole house enviorment that i live in now has changed and i actually really like it. Although i feel like i am never home because i am always with kamron. He leaves me in may to go on his mission. It is seriously killing me. But i wouldnt want him to do anything different. He is my best friend and has pretty much brought me back into the church. He deserves this mission. We went and did baptisms the other day and had such a great time!

As for work... oh boy. I cant even say how BORING it is!! i want another job really bad but with how i have my school schedule it wont work.

And my braces, well i get them off January 4th! pretty exciting.

But i am so excited for my brother Chris to come into town. I love him and his family so much and i am so greatful for him to be in my life and to help me. I CANT WAIT!!!! woohoo!

No comments: